Information for Hospitals
The Partnership for Healthcare Excellence is a non-profit organization whose mission is to educate and motivate patients to be more involved in their care. We offer a number of resources you can share with your patients.
Share our messages with your patients
We offer several ways of sharing important messages about “patient engagement” with your patient population. Pick the one that works best for you.
- Hardcopy factsheets for distribution or mailing. Written at the middle-school reading level, they provide simple, easy action steps and websites for additional information. They are available in English, Spanish and Portuguese. You can add your hospital’s logo or other information. You can download them here and arrange printing on your own. Or, we can send them to you at a nominal cost.
- Electronic files to include the Partnership’s content in your other patient education materials.
- Posters for waiting rooms, exam rooms or other locations. They are available in Spanish and English.
- Videos for posting on your website or for playing on monitors in waiting rooms.
We have materials on:
- Preparing for your doctor’s visit
- Taking medications safely
- Preparing for surgery
- Preventing health care associated infections
Review our research
The Partnership is a research-based campaign. We have posted results of our research (and resulting campaign) here.
Contact our Executive Director to get more involved in our campaign to educate all consumers to be more engaged patients.
Click below for posters, fact sheets and more to help patients with their health care.Preview and Order
Our Perspective: Recent Posts
Today we are excited to be sharing the results of a study done by Mass Health Quality Partners.… READ MORE